How to make chocolate syrup with Nutella
How to Make Crepes Supreme with Nutella
Crepes can be either spicy or sweet. The following recipe uses Nutella (a chocolate hazelnut spread) as the filling, although any other sweet filling will work with this recipe as well: sweetened fresh fruit, jam, or pudding.
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted and chilled
- Nutella, take as much as you want
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced bananas
- Whipped cream
- Sliced strawberries
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mint leaves
- Mini chocolate chips
- Sliced chocolate bars
- Soft butter
- 1 Whisk the flour, sugar and salt together.
- 2 Whisk eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- 3 Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients.
- 4 Stir until the batter is smooth. (It's okay to have a few lumps.)
- 5 Add melted butter.
- 6 Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 7 Heat a 5 to 6 inch round pan or griddle over medium to medium heat to very hot.
- 8 Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9 Remove the pan from the flame and add a dab of butter. The butter should sizzle when it hits the pan.
- 10 Quickly turn the pan to distribute the butter.
- 11 Add a tablespoon or two of batter.
- 12 Turn the pan quickly to cover the bottom of the pan with the crepe batter.
- 13 Put the pan back on the flame and cook until the top of the crepes is dry and the bottom is light golden.
- 14 Turn the crepe over and cook for a few seconds. The underside doesn't need to be tanned, but it should be dry. Some cooks skip this step, and when a cook does, make sure the top of the crepe is thoroughly cooked. It will be dry and golden brown in places.
- 15 Immediately turn the crepe out of the pan and onto a plate.
- 16 Stack the crepes between squares of wax paper.
- 17 Continue cooking until the batter is used up.
- 18 Crepes can be kept warm on a wire rack, placed on a baking sheet and placed in a 121 ° C oven.
- 19 Place a crepe on a dessert plate. Add a good spoonful of Nutella to the flat crepe.
- 20 Roll the crepe into a cigar shape. Gently squeeze the crepes to evenly distribute the Nutella filling, if desired.
- 21 Serve with a dollop of freshly whipped cream, sweetened with a little sugar and, if desired, seasoned with vanilla or brandy.
- 22 Finished.
- Skk scandal kodhit who are you
- Grzeszczyk damian adwokat wachowski
- Emetophobia Celebrities who smoke
- How do railroad semaphores work at home
- Kaffarah because she broke an oath how much
- Fakro okna dachowe castorama
- What does Chili Padi mean
- Hql select query with where clause mysql
- Daftar Grup WhatsApp Indonesia
- What does etr stand for
- Neuromarketing, where brain research and marketing meet
- Natusha y condor band descargar whatsapp
- Tsubo garden art wholesale
- What is intermunicipal conflict
- Ncqa health rankings by whom
- What does BG stand for in Dallas
- What does 1738 Bible verse
- Understand how to position your market offering
- How to get Banshee Warframe parts
- Whenever the Lord says peace texts
- Madarchod status for WhatsApp in Portuguese
- Agiolax madaus how to use it
- Car radio dashboards wholesale
- 84 of which number is 2135430000