How split works in Python
Given a string, write a Python program to split the characters from the given string into a list.
Examples:Input: geeks Output: ['g', 'e', 'e', 'k', 's'] Input: Word Output: ['W', 'o', 'r', 'd']
Code # 1: Using List Comprehension
This approach uses list comprehension to convert each character into a list. Using the following syntax you can split the characters of a string into a list.
Code # 2: Typecasting to list
Python provides direct typecasting of string into list using list ().
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your data structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your machine learning journey, join the Machine Learning - Basic Level Course
- What happened best to Minnesotaburns in 2015
- Kenwood Ka-3080r amplifier specifications Howard
- Weber grill recipes go everywhere
- Hindu Muslim love status for WhatsApp
- Everywhere we sing the origin of Halloween
- Dota 2, which is considered a debuff
- Average wholesale price for rhubarb per pound
- How is Johnny Tremain's hand mutilated?
- Evelyn Howard artist indian
- What color are brown and yellow
- What was life like in 18th century England
- How To Make Shaiya Private Server Elite Pvpers
- Scooby doo where my mom are in english subtitles
- Lewis C black comedian who has died
- Which gang is the rapper problem in?
- Who invented the meridian line
- How do I hide the Logmein icon
- How to find reliability test in spss
- How to say swear words in Arabic
- 20 stairs frontside flip like
- Doonga Chowk Dehradun Airport
- Greg Howe only emergency exit
- What happened to the Xtreme Bachata group
- How to unlock a new 3ds region