How to use condom photo
- Don't keep condoms in your pocket, wallet, or glove box. If you think something might work out, put some condoms in your wallet or car right before you go out. But don't leave them there for days or weeks.
- Store condoms in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Leave condoms in their packaging until you are ready to use them.
- Check the individual packaging for any obvious signs of holes or tears. If there is a tear or hole in the packaging, discard the condom and use a new one.
- If the condom is sticky, brittle, or looks discolored, throw it away and use a new one. 
- You should also put on a condom before oral sex, anal sex, or oral-anal contact. STDs can be transmitted through oral sex, so it is important that you use a condom during these activities as well. A condom can be cut open to protect a woman's vagina during oral sex or to protect the anus during oral-anal contact.
- It is also a good idea to put on a condom before masturbating each other. This will prevent body fluids from your partner's genitals or mouth from getting onto your hands.
- If you are using a sex toy, you should also use it with a condom. The materials some of these toys are made of are not always safe for body contact (plastics, for example, may contain phthalates). Sex toys can also be difficult to clean, which means bacteria can settle there. This is especially true for toys made from a porous material.
- Don't let yourself get carried away by your passion. Do not tear the foil with force and do not use scissors, teeth, machetes or other sharp instruments to open a condom package! There is a risk of damaging the condom yourself. A broken condom does not protect against pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases. 
- If it's your last condom and you break it, the fun is over!
- Place the condom on your thumb, but don't roll it off. Let it sit there like a little hat.
- Use your index finger to slide your index finger down the side of the condom, from the tip to the edge.
- If your finger gets caught on the edge, it is properly curled. If your finger is loosely sliding down the edge, it's curled up from the inside.
- If the condom is rolled up from the inside, hold the condom by the edge so that the upside-down tip is toward your mouth. Blow on the tip so that it turns the right way round.
- Caution: do not unroll the condom as this will reduce its effectiveness and also make it much more difficult to put on.
Make sure that the reservoir at the tip of the condom is facing the right way. This reservoir should already be at the very tip of the condom, but it may have been twisted at times during the packaging process. Make sure that the reservoir is oriented so that the rest of the condom is away from it pathrolls.
- Sluggish no Lotion, baby oil, petroleum jelly or an oil-based lubricant, as this would weaken and impair the latex!
- The condom should transfer from the package to your genitals relatively quickly. Do not unpack the condom until you are fully erect and ready to use. Never try to use a condom a second time.
Press that entire Reservoir together at the top of the condom. This will prevent an air bubble from forming when you wear it, reduce the likelihood of it rupturing, and give the semen plenty of room during ejaculation. 
- Squeeze the reservoir with one hand and place the condom on the tip of the erect limb. If necessary, you can use your other hand to push the pubic hair to one side.
- Then gently roll the condom along the entire length of the penis, smoothing out any air bubbles that may appear.
- Follow the same steps to put a condom on a sex toy.
- Don't apply too much lube as this can cause the condom to fall off. A bit of friction is also necessary to be stimulated.
- Again, wear never put an oil- or petrolatum-based lubricant on a latex condomas this can damage the condom. Water-based and silicone-based lubricants are safe to use with latex, but water-based lubricants are easier to wash off and won't stain your sheets.
Check the condom for cracks every now and then as you use it. If a condom bursts or falls off during sex, replace it immediately and consider using an emergency contraceptive, such as the morning-after pill.  Emergency contraception (or "the morning after pill") prevents pregnancy prematurely by delaying ovulation or preventing the eggs from fertilizing - it is not an "abortion pill". 
- You should also swap the condom if you use it on a sex toy that you share with your partner. In short, your body fluids are on the condom, so you should replace it before sharing the toy.
Pull out the penis and remove the condom immediately after ejaculation. Take the bottom of the condom in your hand and pull it off, being careful not to let it slip or leak. Do not leave the condom on until the penis becomes flaccid, as this could cause it to fall off and stay in your partner. 
- Don't flush condoms down the toilet. Most sewage treatment plants can't dispose of them, and it could clog your toilet as well.
- How to make double pollinated chicken wings
- Aloha vet died of what
- Kwang Dong pharmaceutical products wholesale
- What does it mean to take up employment
- How much milk for 30 g muesli
- What happens in kavos anhaengern
- How to Unlock LG 900g Tracfone Codes
- Zahid Chowdhury and staff
- Ana mia me esta matando descargar whatsapp
- What does PML mean for gangsters
- When did the notch die
- Gxv3140 firmware upgrade like
- Group whatsapp salafy indonesia
- Tj Solomon, where is he now
- Powerful spiritualist in Ghana which language
- Hitler, how happy for the governments
- How to grow tomatoes in bags
- Unified Italy faced what problems
- 1tr how many amps required
- Michele yelenic son jj where is he
- Recently what does improvement mean
- How to calculate the irradiance of the sun
- C6 z06 wheels specifications howard
- What does teacher training mean
- How to Calculate Pooled Variance in Excel
- Why does the skin turn red when it is hot?
- Pokemon light platinum how to get mamoswine
- Unit test Java Mockito if
- Who started 974 igd folk
- Kamila staudigl ciechowicz chylonia
- How to get 712 in Gujarat
- Hard working status for WhatsApp Messenger
- How to get Mahopon Patapon 2 Wikipedia
- Installer UI mode error everywhere installing Citrix