So you get a URL search for dial images
Enable automatic updates
From Moodle 2.4 onwards, administrators can use the Settings> Website Administration> Server Activate automatic updates by ticking the corresponding checkbox. When updates are available they will be posted on the pages Settings> Website Administration> Plugins> Overview or. Settings> Website Administration> Notifications Buttons are displayed to install the latest version of the respective plugin.
The update notification must be activated so that this automatic update functionality can be used.
How does this work?
As part of the information about available updates, the URL of a ZIP file containing the new version of the plug-in is transmitted. If you click the appropriate button to install the plugin and confirm on the next page that you actually want to run the installation, a utility will appear mdeploy.php executed.
This utility does the following in detail:
- It authorizes the request to ensure that you are actually coming straight from the page on which you confirmed the installation.
- The ZIP file is downloaded from the Moodle Plugins database.
- An integrity check ensures that the ZIP file has been downloaded correctly.
- The current code of the plugin is in the directory moodledata / mdeploy / archive / archived so that you have a backup in case something goes wrong or in case you still need your own code adjustments.
- The directory in which the current plug-in was installed is deleted and replaced by the contents of the ZIP file.
- Your browser will be redirected to the page where the normal update process will take place.
From this moment you can update as you are used to, as if you had manually downloaded the ZIP file and unzipped it in the right place.
Disable automatic updates
In some situations (e.g. servers with a lot of local code adjustments or servers with their own update process via Git) automatic updates may be undesirable. You can disable this functionality completely by going into the Moodle configuration fileconfig.php insert the following line:$ CFG-> disableupdateautodeploy = true;
Bugs and problems
If errors occur, please enable debugging. The debug messages contain additional information about the errors. Read the error messages carefully and copy this information for future bug reports. Also check the file moodledata / mdeploy / mdeploy.log. This file contains more details and debug information.
If you navigate back from the error message page, always go back to the page with the list of available plugins (on which you originally clicked the installation button). If you just go back to the confirmation page or even just reload the current page, it won't work because the request is no longer authorized. In this case, you will receive a unauthorized_access_exception Error message stating that the password file cannot be read: Unable to read the passphrase file.
Other errors are described below.
Missing installation button
If the automatic update is deactivated, no installation button will be displayed. When the functionality is enabled, some pre-tests are performed on the page showing the available updates to ensure that the automatic update can actually be performed. If these preliminary tests fail, a corresponding information appears.
Plug-in files cannot be written
During the installation, Moodle replaces the plugin's directory with the new version. To do this, the web server process requires write access to this directory and all of the content it contains. There are several ways in which you can achieve this, it depends on the configuration of your web server and your personal preferences. The exact location of the directory within the Moodle directory depends on the type of plugin, see https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Pluginsexample: Assume your web server is Apache on Linux and the web server user is www-data. Your Moodle is below / var / www / vhosts / moodle / htdocs Installed. Then you can assign write permissions for the stampcoll activity as follows: # cd / var / www / vhosts / moodle / htdocs # cd mod # chown -R www-data stampcoll # chmod -R u + w stampcoll
See also installing plugins.
ZIP_file cannot be downloaded (download_file_exception)Check the end of the file mdeploy.log. It probably contains a line that begins with cURL error, followed by an error code and a description of the error.
- cURL error 7 couldn't connect to host
- Check that the website http://download.moodle.org is currently available. If this page is not running, your Moodle site will not be able to access the web service of this page and thus not receive the update information. Wait until http://download.moodle.org is available again.
- cURL error 60 (SSL certificate problem)
- This error indicates problems with the validation of the SSL certificate of the moodle.org site. See SSL Certificate for moodle.org for detailed information. This error can also occur if your Moodle site is running behind an incorrectly configured proxy server.
- What does Janabat means of transport
- What is ostectomy calcaneus
- How to get high score Tetris Blitz
- What does dpa stand for
- Mini-jerking when accelerating the whistle
- Brandlehow school catchment area maps
- Who is Tom Parsons in 1984
- Weber grill recipes go everywhere
- How hilly landscapes appear
- Adhir chowdhury definition of educational qualification
- Who is the South African Andrew Smulian
- Which muscles produce a shoulder belt depression exercise?
- Tamaka Gold Howard Katzman
- Howard Wolowitz x readers
- The fools how to spawn donkeys
- What does human capital investment mean
- How do I add fandango to my savings account?
- Maplestory how to get a level 200 medal
- What is New York Cocktail Clothing
- What is s p capital iq ranking
- What does Terere Obande mean
- Phosphalugel how to take
- Allah yahdik meaning whatsapp
- Inashco Dry Recovery ADR machine, how works
- Wholesaler of Algerian women's clothing
- What does laughing riot mean
- How to Cook Osso Bucco Steak
- What does sober mean in slang
- What is Silomat dmp
- Vipul ka sera whatever will be
- What is narrative concatenation in psychology
- Librett Durable Manila Rope Wholesale
- What killed Michael Dwamena Ngozi
- Cars 2 Nintendo DS Multiplayer How To