How do I get the Florida death certificate
Death certificate - issued after death
To register a death, please contact directly on a Funeral home Your choice.
Relatives of people who have their Have bequeathed bodies to anatomy and of those who have one Social burial takes place, please contact a registry office department by phone or email to make an appointment for the registration of the death.
The death of a person must be reported to the responsible registry office.
Information on data protection and your rights as a data subject can be found under: Information on data protection law
- The "notification of death" to the competent registry office is generally arranged by the hospital, the doctor or the coroner, depending on the circumstances.
- The "notification of death" is either in electronic form (long-distance data traffic) or, if the technical requirements for this are not available, in paper form (form).
- The deceased was transferred to a forensic autopsy: In this case, the deceased's release must be requested by telephone. The autopsy takes place in Vienna in various hospitals and must be requested in the hospital or nursing home, retirement home or in the Department of Forensic Medicine of the Medical University of Vienna, phone +43 1 427765701 or fax: +43 01 4277 9657. After approval, the "Notice of Death" will be issued. If the notification is handed over to a relative (this must be requested separately), he or she must send the notification to the responsible registry office at the latest on the next working day.
- If the notification should be handed over to a relative in paper form, it must be sent to the responsible registry office at the latest on the working day following the day of death.
deadlines and appointments
The "notification of death" must be sent to the responsible registry office on the working day following the death.
The responsible location of the registry office in Vienna for the transmission of the "notification of death" is the one in whose area (district) death occurred.
Every registry office in Austria is responsible for the registration or certification of a death within 14 days from the date of death. After that, the registry office at the place of death is responsible.
Opening times for death registration in Vienna:
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
The opening times on working days after 12 p.m. are only valid for initial notarization.
On Good Friday, December 24th and on December 31st from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. closed on public holidays.
Note: All foreign-language documents (such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, judgments or resolutions on divorce, annulment or annulment) must be submitted either in international form or with a translation into German by a court interpreter. Foreign-language documents from some countries also need an apostille or diplomatic certification so that they have evidential value in Austria.
- Deceased single
- Birth certificate
- Proof of citizenship
- If applicable, proof of residence abroad (information on this can be obtained from the responsible registry office)
- Deceased married or partnered additionally
- Marriage certificate or partnership certificate
- Deceased widowed or divorced in addition
- Marriage certificate or partnership certificate
- Proof of the dissolution of the marriage or the registered partnership: death certificate of the partner (s) who died before, divorce or annulment judgments or resolutions
Cost and Payment
Each death certificate costs 9.30 euros.
Fees can be paid in cash or electronically using a debit or credit card.
The billing is done by the accounting and taxation department - accounting department 40.
Both national and international death certificates can be issued.
National death certificates are only written in German and have an official electronic signature. This copy is intended for use in Austria and in German-speaking countries. It is not possible to affix an apostille or a diplomatic certification for submission to foreign authorities.
International death certificates are multilingual copies that are required for submission to foreign authorities. They are provided with a "seal and signature", which means that an apostille or diplomatic certification can be affixed.
City of Vienna | Commercial law, data protection and civil status
- What's wrong with Ernest Thomas Auge
- How does the essential oil of Ravensara smell?
- Mara howay yar gila ni kari dasty
- How to make pellets for pellets
- Sensedol how to take
- Howe yellow the random lyrics to Hallelujah
- What great mooring lines are warping
- What does Al2o3 amphoteric oxide do
- Al Jazeera Hotel Deira Dubai Wholesale
- Clemmons Carpet Doug Johns Sens Wholesale
- Sore ribs when I laugh
- What is between adhesions after the gallbladder intervenes
- Who Makes Jimmy John's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- When is national cherry cake day
- Where is Vanessa Amorosi Liverpool from
- Yezz Mode F10 WhatsApp
- Palpitations after eating garlic with illness
- Radicale Carddav how to
- First date ideas on what to wear
- Ogwhatsapp 09 2014 ford
- What is the golden circle in providence ppac
- How to play Coop Portal 2 Steam
- How do I register in Instagram via the computer
- Loh Mushti bracelets wholesale