What does omission and possession mean
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Under | reading, Plural: Under | las | sun | gen
- IPA: [ˌƱntɐˈlasʊŋ]
- 1) (often intentional) lack of action
- Derivation from the stem of the verb fail with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -ung
- 1) failure
- 1) “Politicians must learn that the omission a regulation can be good policy. "
- 1) “If the newspaper or magazine is omitted, its publisher or, if one is not named, its publisher is entitled to the same claims as an author in the case of an illegal one omission the indication of the author's designation. "
- 1) "Anyone who is violated in one of the powers to which they are entitled from a trademark or who has to worry about such an infringement can on omission complain."
- 1) “But can the claim in the sense of this legal conception omission Credit-damaging factual assertions, contrary to the view held for the German legal area, not already from a general legal obligation to omission unlawful acts, but in the sense of the [...] detailed considerations only derive from the [...] revocation claim by way of a size limit, then it follows that the legal requirements of these two claims must be the same, so the infringer only then omission can be claimed if he knew or ought to have known the untruth of the factual assertions made by him. "
- Claim to cease and desist, request to cease and desist, cease and desist, cease and desist offense, cease and desist, cease and desist action, cease and desist, cease and desist offense, sin of cease and desist
- Nominative: singular omission; Plural Omissions
- Genitive: singular omission; Plural Omissions
- Dative: singular omission; Plural Omissions
- Accusative: singular omission; Plural Omissions
- English: 1) omission
- French: 1) omission (Female)
- Georgian: 1) უმოქმედობა (umokmedeba), outdated: უდებება (udebeba)
- Interlingua: 1) omission
- Italian: 1) omissione (Female), il tralasciare
- Catalan: 1) omissió (Female)
- Spanish: 1) omisión (Female)
- Hungarian: 1) mulasztás
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The billionaire and new 'Krone' investor is asking for an item omission and revocation.“
DiePresse.com, March 29, 2019
„Reviews in online portals are controversial - so three fitness studios had Yelp on omission sued. Now a higher regional court has decided.“
heise online, November 13, 2018
„Reviews in online portals are controversial - three gyms had Yelp on omission sued. Now a court has decided.“
Computer picture, November 14, 2018
„The case surrounding the Erl Festival is richer by one more lawsuit. Gustav Kuhn has a civil law suit omission brought in against the artist Julia Oesch.“
Krone.at, October 11, 2018
„The music company has MusicMonster.FM on omission and sued for damages. Platform users were able to record and download music from internet radio stations.“
Handelsblatt.com, November 22, 2018
„Tesla has the competition headquarters in Germany omission sued.“
TrendingTopics.at, June 16, 2020
„Lawsuit against the press officer omission and public revocation.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 26, 2020
„Two law enforcement officers were transferred because there was one omission gave - and not because they are politically suspect. A comment.“
tagesspiegel.de, August 12, 2020
„After four bankruptcies it's over: The director of the Circus Royal has to go omission the bookkeeping to jail.“
SRF, August 19, 2020
„The District Court of Munich II initially settled a strange dispute between two hunters. A hunter from Sindelsdorf had a colleague from Großweil omission sued.“
Mercury, February 05, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Failure to comply
- failure: the failure to do something for which there was only a limited amount of time available
Another word (synonym) for omission - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "omission":
fracture: ... Misconduct, neglect of duty, insolence, disobedience, indecision, transgression, omission, infidelity, injury, neglect, 5) turning away, replacement, quarrel, disobedience ...
Help:… Origin of the term: from help Synonyms: 3) Aids, support Opposite words: Omission Parent terms: support Subordinate terms: 1)…
failure: ... to the stem of the verb miss with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -nis Synonyms: 1) Omission, neglect, negligence Examples of use: 1) This is a ...
did:… Do (-ti-abstractum) Synonyms: 1) do, act 2) criminal offense, offense Opposite words: 1) omission, misdeed General terms: 1) action, act 2) punishable ...
To do:… Pronunciation / emphasis: IPA: [tuːn] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) intentional execution or omission Origin of the term: substantiation of the verb tun (= conversion) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Omission" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (17.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Unterlassung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “omission” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Omissions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Un | ter | las | sun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Omission (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular omission; Plural ...
Failure to act (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Underscore | las | sungs | hand | lun | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Injunction (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die injunction; Majority of the ...
Injunctions (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Unter | ter | las | sungs | kla | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Lower course (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular underflow; Plural underflows genitive: singular ...
Lower reaches (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Unterlauf Hyphenation: Lower | lower | lau | fe Pronunciation / stress: ...
Lower course (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Unterlaufs Hyphenation: Un | ter | lau | fes Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Lower reaches (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Unterlaufes Syllable separation: Under | under | Laufs Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Omission (German) Unterlaß is an outdated spelling of Unterlass, which has not been used since the 1996 reform ...
Inferiority (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular inferiority; Plural inferences genitive: ...
Inferiorities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Under | le | gen | he | th Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
- Picadura de Avispa Fidel Nadal Descargar WhatsApp
- Using the directory listing in vba
- Mybb additional user group pictures for WhatsApp
- Lump in the neck while laughing
- FMF Chow spells good curriculum
- Tf2 how to import portable sprays
- How much will I bring home calculator
- How to demagnetize a magnetic material
- How to stop periodontal gum disease
- Passion fruit syrup whole foods
- Newhouse Fisheries Lanarkshire Scotland
- Doonga Chowk Dehradun Airport
- Annual financial statements 2015 for whole foods
- What do you mean who you mean
- What does extravagant personality mean
- Switch trackers when things don't go well
- Who owns the Swi Group Indonesia
- How to make a salad spinner
- Rahee Infratech limits Howrah Mumbai
- Who pays more crossing or wasteland
- What does non-billable hours mean
- 2011 husqvarna cr 50 specs howard
- How old is Sawyer Brown lead singer
- What is lean amine