Taqdeer according to islam how did life go
What the Islam Conference has achieved so far
Federal Minister of the Interior Seehofer opens the German Islam Conference today. For 14 years, the committee has been working to simplify coexistence in Germany.
At this year's German Islam Conference, the focus is also on the training of imams. It was decided to train imams in Germany independently of foreign countries.
Federal Interior Minister Horst Seehofer opens the German Islam Conference (DIK) today. It was launched in 2006 by Wolfgang Schäuble with the aim of better integrating the Muslim population. What has the DIK achieved so far? Answers to the most important questions:
What is the German Islam Conference (DIK)?
The kick-off meeting of the German Islam Conference (DIK) will take place in Berlin on September 27, 2006 in Charlottenburg Palace. It was initiated by the then Federal Minister of the Interior, Wolfgang Schäuble. Both state and Muslim representatives were invited. The establishment of the DIK created the possibility of an institutionalized dialogue.
At the first meeting, three working groups were set up:
- 'Social order and consensus of values',
- 'Religious issues in the German understanding of the constitution' and
- 'Economy and the media as a bridge'.
- The 'Security and Islamism' discussion group was also set up.
What is the aim of the German Islam Conference?
The aim of the German Islam Conference is to be in a permanent and regular nationwide dialogue with Muslims or their representatives in Germany. The aim is to find solutions to specific topics and everyday problems. Knowledge about Muslim life in Germany is also to be built up and the data situation improved.
Politically, the federal government would like to promote an Islam located in Germany. Muslim life should be able to develop stronger references to German reality and Muslims should understand and feel accepted more naturally as part of life in society as a whole.
Education is the best way to combat Islamism, says Islam expert Ahmed Mansour.
Who takes part in the German Islam Conference?
So far, the DIK has worked in fixed formats and forums. In order to take account of the change in Muslim society in Germany, the way the DIK works has changed; it has become more flexible and more event-related.
In addition to Islamic umbrella and umbrella organizations, the actors are also Muslim individuals and representatives from ministries, federal states, municipalities and from science and practice. In addition, numerous initiatives and associations of young Muslims have emerged outside the traditional mosque structure, which are included in the social debate.
What are the results since 2006?
Since it was founded in 2006, the DIK has dealt with various topics: from Islamic religious instruction at state schools to Islamic welfare and pastoral care to the construction of mosques and the prevention of hostility towards Muslims or religiously based Islamist extremism. Among other things, the DIK issued recommendations, handouts and information offers in the form of publications.
What goals were achieved?
According to the Federal Ministry of the Interior, many interim goals have been achieved so far. The DIK is perceived as an ongoing process. Particularly in the area of training religious personnel in Germany, they have come a long way.
In 2009 the DIK adopted recommendations and conclusions on this. A current inventory by the Federal Ministry for Migration and Refugees shows that several Muslim umbrella organizations are already training religious staff in Germany who are employed in member communities.
Also in 2009, recommendations for the establishment of Islamic theological courses at state universities in Germany were drawn up and adopted. University centers for Islamic studies and theology were set up at various locations such as Frankfurt, Münster, Tübingen and Berlin.
- How to do bullshit in sign language
- P philippe sculptor, who did pioneering work
- What does the epitome of coolness mean
- Who is a Freemason in Tanzania
- Isa chandra moskowitz glam chowder old
- Aleksandra jachowicz gliwice slaskie
- Control what to copy and paste
- How to intentionally sprain your ankle badly
- Don't worry about how to wash your amplifi jacket
- 3t aero bars accessories wholesale
- How to hack college wifi password
- How to unlock the antler case combination lock
- How to scan viruses in Pendrive
- How do I delete my Gopro account
- How to use igf-1 lr3 1mg dosage
- Internal wholesaler goldman sachs salary nyc
- Yahowa main pukar da han texte hallelujah
- How to Get Robux Philippines Quickly
- What about transmission ultrasound
- Kadenen for WhatsApp de Retos hot topic
- Rpa mark where are they now
- Bonnie jenkins dedication what if
- So what project krishna govinda bhanu
- What does papiringo mean
- What does Set as default printer mean
- 100 smartest people who have ever lived
- Where does Kamenashi Kazuya Live Flight come from
- How to Draw Brazuca Ball
- Howard Wolowitz x readers
- How to set the highstar alarm clock
- What is the obvious function of sport
- Howard Kalmenson Property
- How to restore the iPhone from the backup of the ifunbox
- What does depressive disorder mean