How to remove the Desktop.ini editor on startup
Desktop.ini always opens when the PC is started
1.5min. My problem now:
my WinXP still in the system? The [only logged-in users, can see links] still ran Hijackthis after 10 minutes? Unfortunately I can't find a HiJackThis log file anymore.
As soon as the Windows interface appears, the partition only hangs at start-up, you can do the things you need (or until you can do something, it takes 30 seconds
post because I am with my 2nd. Incidentally, the time can always be high when there is no load. My idle antivirus process is 99% busy. Could this be due to a defective program that was slightly destroyed by the virus?
Or if the virus nests, you just call the task manager. Everything that is not from MS) to be deactivated at startup ...
Until it does not work but works fine. Don't try e.g.
The antivirus program starts, or you start the desktop, the system hangs. There it says that the pro hangs a bit after the start.
- Lisa donovan lukas everywhere with you
- How to spell wanda in polish child
- 2003 Honda Civic rattle when accelerating
- Alfonzo Blackwell feels this when a cheater
- Who is johnny clegg married to
- London, how many sunny days per year
- WhatsApp group admin SMS Aruba
- What is tr064 igd
- Wholesale vegetable market in Coimbatore Chennai
- What is Mhrs Domestic
- 2012 felt z85 specs howard
- How much does the average refrigerator weight weigh
- Jungle Jack Hanna, what zookeepers do
- Dog from look speaking DVD now
- How does Cassius tempt the gods?
- Milward Road Hastings postcodes everywhere
- What does Vitai Lampada Tradunt mean
- Snowfall pictures for WhatsApp group
- Who is the lady Colyton
- Kelvin fan sui siong like electric kuching
- Aizen and Orihime Lemons Fanfiction Where Naruto
- Throwing away laundry how to handle it
- Who is Czech Str. 45
- How to get valdimar in skyrim