V Gel Himalaya how to use
My newest Cosmetics from the kitchen Creation “A touch of Hollywood” truly satisfies all the senses: The rose peeling mousse with fine Himalayan salt looks like a dessert, smells like baccarat and is a part of it rich peeling for demanding and mature skin; a clear recruiter for a homemade last minute gift!
Ingredients overview Himalaya Rose Peeling Mousse
The touch of Hollywood consists of the following ingredients:
- Coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter as care
- Himalayan salt & rose petals as a peeling compound
- Rose wax for luxury fragrances
- Argan oil for that special something
Ingredients for Himalayan Rose Peeling Mousse
makes approx. 125 gr
Source of supply
My recipes will help you and you want to support Schwatz Katz?Then I would be happy if you followed a direct link to the source of supply (marked with an arrow →) to get to my partner shops
Dragonspice natural products,
My cosmetics or
Order CMD natural cosmetics.
I get a commission for this, but you do not incur any additional costs. It is enough if you follow a direct link per shop to get my "abbreviation" for the duration of your order transferred to.
I also link to Etsy, Amazon, and others. Thank you for your support. Meow!
Solid oils & wax
80 grams of coconut oil →
15 grams of shea butter →
13 grams of cocoa butter →
2 grams of rose wax →
10 gr argan oil → (or another liquid vegetable oil)
possibly a little more, see production
1 tbsp dried rose buds →, grated between your fingers;
some smaller buds whole (decoration)
2 tbsp Himalayan salt / halite salt (or sea salt) →
3 drops of May rose → for the absolute rose kick
Preparation of the Himalayan rose peeling mousse
- Melt solid fats and wax in a warm water bath at approx. 60 ° C.
- Take it off the plate
- Fold in the liquid oil.
- Grate a few rosebuds (e.g. 10 pieces) between your fingertips and let them trickle in.
- at the end stir in the salt.
- The peeling compound will not dissolve, but will settle on the floor. That’s okay.
- Pour the mixture into a heat-resistant, not too small mixing vessel.
- Allow to solidify in the refrigerator or on the (cool) windowsill for about 60 minutes.
After melting the oils and adding dried roses and Himalayan salt, let the mass solidify
- Then whip the mixture with a hand mixer like cream. With a little patience, it turns into a wonderfully fragrant peeling cream. If it doesn't work at all, just put the stuff in the cooler for a while and try again. It was just probably not cold enough.
- If the mousse is too firm, stir in some liquid oil in small sips until you are happy with the consistency.
- The finished rose peeling cream can be kept in an airtight container for as long as the ingredients you used for it.
Use Himalaya Rose Peeling Mousse as an oil cleansing agent
The rose peeling cream is especially good for Face and cleavage suitable in the evening. By adding the valuable argan oil and rose wax, its full anti-aging effect can unfold there. Simply apply it generously and in circular movements to the area to be treated, massage it in lightly and then remove it with a lukewarm, damp cloth. This removes dead skin, leaving a delicately scented film that you should leave on overnight. You no longer need extra care.
Tip: warm envelope
If the care film is too rich for you, help yourself with a warm compress. To do this, you dip a wash mitt or a small towel in very warm water, wring it out and place it on your freshly peeled face for 1-2 minutes. Repeat the whole thing again, then pat dry and enjoy.
Caution: Never peel sick or injured skin, otherwise bliss turns into pain!
Easy cleaning of the appliances after cooking It can get stressful cleaning greasy beauty dishes, so I've written instructions for this.
Shelf life of homemade cosmetics Please read the article Shelf life of homemade cosmetics through what you can do to use your homemade cosmetics for as long as possible!
Let your mailbox purr
Subscribe to the Schwatz Katz newsletter and automatically receive a series of emails with tips and ideas that will make it easier for you to enter the cat universe. You will also be regularly informed about new posts. The newsletter is free and can be canceled at any time. Meow!
Before doing this, please make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. See also the next section "Disclaimer".
Exclusion of liability / disclaimer
For legal reasons I have to point out that I am neither a doctor nor a beautician. All statements made by me at Schwatz Katz about the effects and properties of the individual raw materials and recipes result from my personal experience with their use. They serve as information and to pass the time and do not represent any healing promises. I expressly point out that neither the relief of problems or even illnesses is guaranteed nor promised. The content cannot replace personal advice, an examination or diagnosis by a doctor or therapist and you should not use my information to make your own diagnoses or to treat yourself! In other words, if you follow my recipes, you do it at your own risk.
- Calle Doctor Jo Howard
- Which city did manuscript 512 describe?
- Where to find Vandrayks tuning apparatus plural
- How much you love me best answer
- Which rarely means stressed
- How to get mentally insane
- What is tea wrapping coffee for someone
- How to archive source files in informatica
- How to activate ariscratle
- Totolink a2004ns dd-wrt vlan howto
- How to cook frozen kebab meat
- When does Squirtle develop into Wartortle Gijinka
- How to Roll a Bluntarillo Wrap
- How do I create a restaurant menu on TV
- Whose pain relief ladder third step
- How long is Hadrian Wall weather today
- Calle Doctor Jo Howard
- How to Beat Lord Ghetsis and Weiss
- What is the function of cmos ram
- Suspendido temporalmente whatsapp plus
- What is Metric Logged on iPhone
- Uriru wa wendo actors who have died
- Eva Marcille and Terrence Howard siblings
- Las balkanieras what cooks looking for texts
- Martin Howard Photography Mississippi
- Somewhere between band camp beats
- The Howland Hughes Company Columbus
- What does it mean to take up employment
- Wholesale fashion place lemon tree reviews
- Zyprexa withdrawal insomnia how long
- How do you tear your banjo string
- How to Grow Boswellia Sacra Tree
- How to disassemble Tal pool table
- Oto-rhino-laryngological societies in which women