Hard-Ons Where did it come from in the lyrics
How everything began…
Stefanie Kloß, Andreas Nowak and the brothers Thomas and Johannes Stolle met in 1998 in their homeland, Bautzen in Saxony in Upper Lusatia. The meeting point was the music project “Ten Sing”, where the boys played in the band while Stefanie sang in the choir. They got along well straight away and after briefly forming the band “Exakt” with a second singer and a keyboard player, they emerged as “JAST” (the name was made up of the first letters of the band members) and went from there to the four of them. They initially covered English songs before putting their own English songs on paper and on the stages in Bautzen and the surrounding area.
Music competitions were contested and won (sometimes even despite Stefanie's larynx), such as the "Beat 2000" or the "Music Act 2001". But they quickly realized that their school English was insufficient to express what they wanted to say with their music. It was Andreas who came into the rehearsal room with a German lyrics. With the German texts came the new name and so in 2002 “Silbermond” was born on a bank at Dresden Central Station.
The hard road to fame ...
Stefanie, Andreas, Thomas and Johannes wanted more, their personal ambition and love for music drove them forward and so, together with manager Ulf Wenderlich, record companies were contacted. There was interest ... but with more synthesizers, fewer guitars and a new name, please. But Silbermond didn't want to be bent back then and so it went on without a record company. And as luck - or fate - would have it, an employee of BMG Munich (now SonyBMG) was present at one of her appearances on Bautzner Burgplatz and Silbermond liked it - without hesitation.
At the end of 2003, the four of them signed their record deal before it was called “We're going to Berlin.”, Where the four of them lived in Stefanie's 1-room apartment for almost a year, unplanned. Thanks to their busy schedule, however, they were hardly home anyway because there was a lot to do. They recorded their debut album with Valicon producers Ingo Politz and Bernd Wendtland and were also accompanied by a camera team for the television program “Blitz” (Sat.1), which shot the Silbermond documentary “Der harte Weg zum Ruhm”.
- What is nfc betalingskenmerk
- Safan Wala Chowk Lahore map online
- Grisham Properties 65775 which county
- Caceis acquires Olympia capital from which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ state
- How to remove captions in Word
- Where did ice hockey come from?
- How to draw Rosetta from Tinkerbell
- Use of PVC pipe connections
- How to make palkova youtube converter
- How deep to plant clivia
- Rani Whole Foods Las Vegas
- Barolong tribe in Botswana who decide
- Language Assessment Unit 1720 is what percentage
- What is New Age Information Technology
- How to get the javax.servlet packet tracker
- Where 2 Golf Thailand Championship
- Umf certified Manuka honey wholesale
- Callebaut dark chocolate truffle mussels wholesale
- How to play midnight rider on organ
- How to use seo pro opencart
- Pfcg sap acronym what does this mean
- What are false realizations
- Below zero 685 how to remove panels
- How to make americano with Nespresso Lattissima
- Hair work instructions on how to play
- Who is Jergens Commercial Actress
- Howard Teplinsky Katie Grosh wedding
- Where to see Sicarios 2015
- El regalo prometido descargar whatsapp
- How to open frozen drainpipe
- Katattack tomska what happened
- Tea wholesalers in Pakistan Lahore
- What for is a right ring
- What is one twelfth of a percent