How to Play the Godzilla Theme on Guitar
Guitar: Melody Picking - C Major Scale
Meaning of this workshop
Regardless of whether you want to play barre chords, extended chords or slash chords, learn bass runs, scales and pentatonic scales or just want to determine the starting notes for a melody, you need to know where which notes are on the guitar.
In order to simply accompany songs with the guitar by chords, you don't necessarily have to be able to read sheet music.
However, if you want to get ahead in playing and understand the interrelationships of harmony, then you should start learning the C major scale on the guitar.
When to start with the C major scale, and when to repeat it again, is hard to say.
- not necessarily at the beginning
- but as early as possible
- A good start: in the middle of the folk diploma when plucking, after you have learned all the basic chords
- and repeat as often as possible
Therefore, the "C major scale on the first three frets" was packed into a tiny workshop that can be brought out again and again when the opportunity arises.
Provided you know how to finger the basic chords according to the general rules of fingering, it will only take you a few minutes to learn the basics.
But first the overview:
C major scale in the first three frets (without notes) 
Intervals fingering 3 || -4- | --- | -5- | 0 || -Z- | --- | -R- | 7 || <1> | --- | -2- | 0 || -Z- | --- | -R- | 5 || --- | (6) | --- | 0 || --- | -M- | --- | 2 || --- | -3- | -4- | 0 || --- | -M- | -R- | (6) || --- | -7- | <1> | 0 || --- | -M- | -R- | 3 || -4- | --- | -5- | 0 || -Z- | --- | -R- |
Four rules for finding the notes on the guitar
Rule 1: The names of the "open string" 
Learn the names of the 6 strings on a guitar by heart.
A motto helps:
E.ine alte D.ame Ging Heringe essen;
E.ine alte dGerman Gitarre Helder ewig;
or the classic memory verse for the guitar:
Compare the empty string names of the corresponding chords. These are highlighted with a black point.
Rule 2: the ring finger rule 
With 6 basic chords, the root note of the chord is just below the ring finger.
- If you take G major, it is below that Ring finger the tone G
- If you pick C major, it's below that Ring finger the tone C
- If you take F major, it is below that Ring finger the tone F
- If you take D major it is below that Ring finger the tone D
- If you take E major, it's below that Ring finger the sound E
- If you A-minor engages is under the Ring finger the tone A
- or if you play A major with the alternative fingering, the note A is also below the Ring finger
The prerequisite for this rule is that chords are fingered according to a standard fingering.
Rule 3: distinctive chord tones 
3 tones that cannot be deduced from the ring finger can still be learned easily using distinctive chord tones.
- If you pick C major, it's below that index finger the tone C
- If you finger F major, the lowest string is still with the index finger the tone F is switched
- If you grab the H7 is under the Middle finger the tone H
- The note B can also be learned well with the bass line C C / B Am.
Only these three tones have to be learned "correctly". All other tones can be derived very quickly with the simple donkey bridges.
Rule 4: Both E strings are the same 
The last rule is that any note that is on the upper E string will be in the same fret on the lower E string (two octaves higher).
- parallel to the first rule, the upper and lower strings of the E major chord are called E.
- Not only is the lower E string fingered in the first fret is called F (compare 3rd rule with F major chord) but also the upper E string fingered in the first fret is an F.
- In the G major chord, the tone under the little finger is called "G", just like the tone under the ring finger
- (As soon as you can use barre chords, you can apply the last rule to all barre chords that are fingered like F major or Fm.)
This knowledge is not quite sufficient to play complete melodies freely from sight. But you can name every single note. And if you can already read notes, you can determine the starting notes of melodies and songs relatively easily. Or you can find the bass note of some so-called slash chords, or describe a bass run in more detail. And of course this is also a very good preparation for all those who still want to learn to "play sheet music" with the guitar. The notes of the first three to four frets are sufficient for the simple chords. Later, when you start to play for notes, or if you want to pick simple pieces (melody and plucked pattern together), then you get quite a long way with the notes. There are hundreds of pieces that are limited to the first frets of the guitar. The rest of the fingerboard can wait a little longer. This is best conquered with (or at the latest after) the simple barre chords and power chords.
- Exercise 1
Try to hike up and down the full scale and see if you can use the chords to find the notes. Name each individual note and explain why it is called that.Tones / chords E F G A H C D E F G a H C D E F G | ----------------------------- 0-1-3- | | ----------------------- 0-1-3 ------- | | ------------------- 0-2 ------------- | | ------------- 0-2-3 ----------------- | | ------- 0-2-3 ----------------------- | | -0-1-3 ----------------------------- | Rules 1 4 2 1 3 2 1 2 2 1 2 1 3 2 1 3 4 1 = open string; 2 = ring finger; 3 = chord tone; 4 = top / bottom
- Example for the first notes
E = string name; F = chord tone + above as below; G = ring finger; A = string name; H = chord tone; C = ring finger etc.
- exercise 2
Try to determine the designation of the individual tones of each learned and later also of each new chord.
As soon as you know this C major scale, you can also find all notes with accidentals. The accented tones are exactly one fret or semitone before (for "b") or after (for "#") the main tones. (Root tones are the tones for which you do not need accidentals.)
The most important 5 tones with sign are in the first time F # (F sharp) for the chord D major, C # for the chord A major G # for the chord E major D # for the chord H7 and Bb for the chord. C7.
Notes and tablature example 
I created this summary with the freeware program Powertab. Unfortunately the program can only use the English "B" and does not offer a replacement for our German "H". But everything is still shown with notes, and a few tips for reading notes are given.
I have written a little help for those who still have problems recognizing notes at all.
Final remark 
If one of these workshops is sufficient, you should still read through the concluding remarks from the note location workshop.
First exercises for reading sheet music can be found on the tape
- ↑ If you prefer the English-language name of the B-string, remember the word "bread roll" for "herring"
- ↑ If you prefer the English-language name of the B-string, remember for "has" the word "needs"
- Howard County Health Department Laurel MD Library
- When did Clara Younce die?
- Alice Bands Wholesale Cape Town
- Zukkoke Knight Latino Descargar WhatsApp
- Ariana Grande when she was 14
- How to calculate the irradiance of the sun
- Jessica edgington how died at deland skydive
- Jennifer Hudson's 2008 album When Angels
- How to unlock swish max 4 tutorials
- Akatriel Engel, how to pronounce
- How old is cindy williams wcsh
- How to draw a stickman running template
- How does the first benefit verify education?
- What is the committee of 99
- Spiritu 986 descargar whatsapp
- Erik wigertz how to spend it
- How to activate webedit in the qtp tutorial
- Pringle South Africa clothing wholesaler
- How to install astrill in china
- What is 22lr rat shot
- Icosidodecahedron How many faces does a cylinder have?
- What does an oologist collect
- Integral status for WhatsApp in Urdu
- How to sand sheet metal edges
- How to Play Yanni Felitsa Meaning
- What happens if you smoke poppy seeds
- Asibhebhane ku whatsapp status
- 1984 How is newspaper ironic photos
- Wholesale Drop Shipping Electronics to the Philippines
- Borghese mud active mud Costco wholesale
- Who is Yanni in the Bible
- W3030 What size is this jeans warehouse
- Who makes Fermax yeast nutrients for beer
- Itikaf during Ramadan, when do you stop