Csgo how to surf kitsune secret
How to surf in CS: GO [Best Maps & Servers]
What is CSGO Surfing?
Surfing is different from the typical shooter mechanics of CSGO such as bunny hopping. It's the art of sliding down and up a ramp on a so-called surfing community map. It helps to increase your reaction time in general and not just in CSGO. It can be quite a fussy thing to do and require precise movements for the most complex surfing maps.
Most surfing maps are quite relaxed and casual which is great if you don’t feel like playing with others at the time.
How to Surf in CSGO
To surf in CS: GO, you first need to find a CS GO Surfing map on the Steam Workshop and Subscribe to whichever one you want. It's completely free. Once you're on a surfing map or server, to start your first surf all you need to do is walk onto the ramp to start. The aim is to “surf” by moving left and right, up and down to stay steady on the ramp and to ride it to completion.
Pressing forwards on these ramps will usually kill you by making you slide off it to your death and forcing you to start over. The same goes for pressing to go backward as well! For surfing, the only buttons needed are A and D.
Here is how to surf in CSGO:
- Load up a Surfing map or server, preferably with your knife
- Walk onto the ramp
- It automatically moves you forwards
- Move left or right depending on what side of the ramp you are on
- Don't press forwards or backwards
How to Play on CSGO Surfing Maps
To play on a Surfing Map offline, you need to go to the Steam Workshop for CS GO and search for "Surfing" maps. Once you've found at least one map you need to click the Subscribe button on the map page or you can press the “+” button from the browsing menu instead.
- Go to the Steam Workshop for CSGO
- Select "Maps"
- Put "Surf" or "Surfing" into the search bar for the Steam Workshop
STEAM WORKSHOPSEARCH FUNCTION
- "Sort By: Most Popular" and "Over Time Period: All Time" combined will give the highest rated maps for CS GO Surfing
- If you've clicked onto a map, there is a big Subscribe button to download it
STEAM SUSCRIBE BUTTTON
Once you have the map (s) installed, you can return to the game and play the map. There are two potential ways to do this.
- Select the map from Workshop in the game
- Or enable the Developer Console> Open the Console> Enter “connect 22.214.171.124:27015” or any given IP Address
Best CSGO Surf maps
Maps often have a tier assigned to them which shows their skill level. Not all of them do and those that don’t are usually for more experienced surfers. Most players use maps are easy to access and regularly updated by their creator or the team that made it. This means the best ones will always have more active players on them while you search for a game.
This map was sponsored by Fnatic to be a tier 2 difficulty. This means that while this map is oriented towards beginners, more experienced surfers will enjoy this server as well which means this can keep new surfers busy for quite some time.
It's themed on what people classically “want out of the perfect summer” including the beach, a skatepark, waterpark, and more. This map has a lot included in the theme of a sunny summer’s day with lots of shortcuts for experienced players to find and learn to use. There is also a PasteBin link which includes server settings for single player.STEAM WORKSHOP PAGE
This map is designed to have a futuristic style with the map set in the middle of a vast ocean and is made to be a combat map. While surfing as fast as possible is not the goal here, it is possible to surf very fast here. Greatriver 2015 is mostly an outside map which also includes an outdoor waterfall for players to surf past and enjoy while fighting.
Greatriver 2015 is primarily a Classic Deathmatch server and is a recreated version of surf_greatdiver by Black. This map, however, was made by JorisCeoen Gaming Reviews who gave the map an aesthetic overhaul as well. Some other changes were made to the map were also made to improve the skill balancing.STEAM WORKSHOP PAGE
Surf 4fun gets regular updates and while this map has 2016 in the name, this is only the year it was first made. This map has received a 2020 update to make changes to the balance, fix old bugs and to adjust the music volume due to the complaints they received. Creator Vedeshka lists to those who play the map and are willing to update it as needed.
This map is set in the sky above a large mountain range with a beautiful otherworldly sky with a ringed planet. Bots cannot be spawned on this map as it automatically kicks them from the game and dying will put you into the Jail. To rest the level you run the command “reset_expo”.STEAM WORKSHOP PAGE
Unsurprisingly, Surf Egypt2 is set in Egypt and shows similar aspects as the famous CSGO map Dust 2! It was created by Charles “Mariowned” Joyce who also created the original Surf_Egypt map for Counter-Strike: Source. This person also invented “Surfing” maps and was the one who started this back in Counter-Strike 1.6. There is also a link to a download for the Surf_ Egypt2 port which makes it available for Counter-Strike: Source.
While the map can be opened alone, there is an IP command included in the description for this map where players can join a server. This is not an easy map to play and new Surfers will find it challenging but this difficulty level also keeps players constantly coming back to it.
The detailed map and ability level are the driving factors for why players keep returning to the map. It was only posted in 2019 but this has already become one of the best Surfing maps around and considering the creators ’previous record, it’s easy to see this is such a good map.STEAM WORKSHOP PAGE
This one might be the most ‘basic’ map on our shortlist but that doesn't mean it’s not good. It's set in an enclosed room with walls to jump over and different ramp segments for players to jump between. Due to the amount of jumping on this map, it's not one that many beginners consider to be simple to do with all of the jumping and turning around. Surf Master looks deceptively simple due to bland looking room you spawn into. The reality is completely different, however.
CSGO MAPSURF MASTER
What Surf Master lacks in terms of aesthetics, it makes up for in terms of skill level. The description for this map called it “fun and easy” and this definitely won’t be too tricky for people with experience but this is not a Tier 1 map for most players. Some players do find this somewhat easy but for newcomers, this is a good map to choose if you want something to practice on for a while. It allows for different movements and lets you practice a range of things here. This is also a fantastic map to play alone.STEAM WORKSHOP PAGE
Best CS GO Surfing Servers and how to play
To play on a CSGO Surfing server you’ll want to do the following:
- Launch CS: GO
- Click on "Play"
- In the top-left dropdown menu, select the "Community Server Browser" option
- Type in "Surf" for the Tags section at the bottom
- Locate the one you want to join then click Connect
- Clicking the "Players" tab at the top will also put the most populated servers first
Surfing Servers usually race-focused which adds a different level to Surfing and Deathmatches in CS GO. It is advised that you start playing on solo maps until you kinda understand how to stay on the ramps at least.
In order to connect to a CSGO Server using an IP Address you will need to do the following:
- Launch CS: GO
- Open the console
- Type “connect 126.96.36.199:27015” or any given IP address
- The game will automatically load you into the map
Here are the best best CSGO surf servers ID addresses currently available:
- 188.8.131.52:27015 [surf_utopia_v3]
- 184.108.40.206:27015 [surf_rebel_resistance_njv]
- 220.127.116.11:27015 [surf_fornax]
- 18.104.22.168:27026 [surf_kitsune]
- 22.214.171.124:27015 [surf_kitsune_fix]
- 126.96.36.199:27242 [workshop / 2020997198 / surf_interference]
- 188.8.131.52:27015 [surf_mom_fix]
- 184.108.40.206:27015 [surf_lovetunnel]
- 220.127.116.11:27015 [surf_gleam2]
- 18.104.22.168:27015 [surf_utopia_v3]
If you feel like you're ready to play some multiplayer games then some of these servers are great for surfing. CS: GO Surfing is not something that was intended for Counter Strike but has become a popular mode along Wingman amongst CSGO players.
First created for Counter-Strike 1.6. the Surfing scene has only gotten stronger and a large number of Surf maps shows how loved this is. If you've never surfed before then you will have some trouble initially since the movements are very different to normal. There's no harm in downloading a map and giving Surfing a try! Even if you don’t find this to be much fun then it’s still a great learning tool for teaching you more in-depth knowledge about movement in CSGO.
Whether you want to play on Surfing Servers to just stick to some single-player Surfing Maps, enjoy some good company or look for someone to trade csgo skins with, there’s a lot of ways to enjoy this unusual movement in CS: GO.
- Sea kayak Lord Howe Island
- Poojitha chowdary renuka chaudhary
- Elekiban magnets how do they work
- Maj Chow Wing Cheong Shing
- Slogan what else Nespresso capsules
- Jadwats wholesaler in New York
- Cockaliers for sale in Connecticut how old
- How to register 2 new 2go versions
- Anna ivey what does it cost
- What foods to eat with j bag
- What is an example of a website address
- How does a self-draining deck work
- How to set the highstar alarm clock
- How to fix ps3 update loop
- Fabric wholesaler in Mumbai India
- What is ne 3s1
- In the beginning ae86 what an exhaust
- What does the three spirals symbol mean?
- Intelligent estados for whatsapp de futbol
- WhatsApp numbers Lahore Girl Mobile
- Janis curthoys howes cave ny
- Sunflower Lecithin Powder How To Make
- What is itar certified
- What is an amphoteric molecule