Which film is on film4viet
1. Ben Ross tries to explain life in Nazi Germany to his students through an experiment. Will this experiment succeed? Document your statements with text passages, observing the rules of citation.
Possible contents of the student work:
• Strong student dismay reactions - disbelief
• B. Ross wants his students to understand the behavior of many people in Nazi Germany by creating a similar situation
• three principles
• Name - WAVE
• common greeting
• Membership card (red cross on the back: helpers who tell members
• Changed student behavior (more discipline, faster mastering of the subject matter, improved work posture)
• Pupils think less about the subject matter
• no more cliques
• Strong WAVE expansion
• Non-members are "persuaded" to join
• A Jewish classmate is beaten up
• Only those who show the greeting are allowed to play football
• Threats and extortion from non-members
• Robert sees Laurie as a threat
• Risk of the experiment getting out of hand
• B. Ross wants to stop the experiment and give the students a lesson
• In a haunting speech, he shows his students what has become of them and in which direction they are drifting. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.
• He arouses great dismay in the students.
THE EXPERIMENT IS A SUCCESS: Ben Ross managed to arouse consternation in his students at how quickly one can be misled and manipulated.</popup>
2. Einstein once said: "The world is not threatened by people who are evil, but by those who allow evil."
- Although Ben Ross was familiar with this quote, he dares to experiment with the wave with his history course. Did his students learn what they should? - The reason for the experiment was a film about concentration camps, the students' dismay and their doubts (comments p. 16-18).
- B. Ross is wondering whether he can make the behavior of the people in Nazi Germany transparent and understandable for his students by creating a similar situation. He wants to show them that people can be seduced by power.
- The explanations of the students should contain the following facts supported by text passages
• three principles, name: wave, common greeting, membership cards
• changed student behavior
• strong wave propagation
• Students identify with it
• Proud of belonging
• Non-members are bullied, not accepted, beaten, forced to join, threats and extortion
• B. Ross is increasingly enjoying the role of the leader
• is intoxicated by the power he has
• is horrified to see that the wave is spilling over
• wants to teach his students a lesson
• shows picture of Hitler's speech - deals with student behavior, recourse to student statements (p. 16-18)
• Pupils should learn that power can seduce if the wave has become an awareness of fear, it was a success
• Laurie and David learned from the wave.
B. Ross also wants to help the other students learn the knowledge Laurie and David have learned.
Questions for a Class test on "The Wave‘ ‘
- The history teacher Ben Ross wants to give his students a feeling for what it might have meant to live in Nazi Germany through an experiment. Use the 8th chapter to describe the following questions
- What three principles does he make?
- What is the significance of the membership cards that B. Ross distributes to his students?
- What importance does Ross attach to the 3rd principle?
- B. Ross tells his students how he imagines the behavior of WELLE members. Write down how the teacher should act for them.
- B. Ross notes to his astonishment that the WAVE is no longer a game. What has it become for his students and how does he see this development?
- Laurie begins to feel insecure. What bothers you about the WAVE?
- Torn bill of how much should be legal
- Discover what you love logo
- How to fix a laminator bearing
- What beach in Florida has black sand?
- Stryker 6212 battery, how to sterilize
- What are you doing tomorrow in Portuguese
- Abc shop dr who cluedo board
- What does wywh text
- How does Cassius tempt the gods?
- Kolombo do what you want zippyshare
- Whole buttermilk Walmart online
- How to give a Coss Briefing Paper
- Entire Medical Clinic 31 Dunstan
- How to draw the orbitals form lobes
- How to remove formatting in Wordpad
- Historias prestadas andres parra descargar whatsapp
- What is a relationship-based governance system
- How to automatically update and transpose pages
- How to set up a blue nessie microphone
- How to write allah yerhamo in Arabic
- Eob tomorrow means something
- How to scroll a background image in HTML
- How to get to the pandaria capital
- How to track cell phone number with cmd